Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI almost dated one of my ex girlfriends friends
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12908961&mesg_id=12909131
12909131, I almost dated one of my ex girlfriends friends
Posted by Case_One, Fri Oct-09-15 08:20 AM
My ex and I had been broken up for about 6 years. She moved on, got married and had two kids. Anyway, I ran into one of her girls and we had a serious vibe. So we started talking, but she was uneasy about the whole things, yet she wanted to pursue the matter. Iw as like go for it. But she eventually backed out even though we had amazing chemistry and was on the same level about 90% of things.

I told her that she was making a mistake worrying about my ex/her friend who ha moves on, was married, and had two kids. While she is still single trying to figure out if she can be happy with me.

Anyway, like I said she backed out. She's still single, trying to find a dude while my ex is on her third child living here good life. In fact, my ex and I talked about the whole thing and she was cool. She even encouraged the whole thing because her friend and I were very compatible. But oh well.

The moral of the story is you can't worry about what other's think especially if they ain't worried about you.