Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: why do quiet people get a bad rap?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12908693&mesg_id=12908946
12908946, RE: why do quiet people get a bad rap?
Posted by cloak323, Thu Oct-08-15 04:41 PM
I've been accused of being anti-social when its absolutely not the case. I think Im naturally quiet but sometimes I wonder if on a subconscious level something made me this way. Compared to my siblings Im the opposite.

And yeah on many occassions people have said something out the way to me because they wanna get a read on me- but Im just chilling.

A lotta times I keep to myself because I have this big self-conscious thing where I dont wanna feel like Im boring people because Im not talking enough. Shit it has been plenty of times where folks will talk and talk and Im just there cuz I know they like to talk and thats cool, speak yo peace.

I like being among people and crowds but not of them. Hell, I want to go to clubs or wherever and just hear music and see the atmosphere. I dont wanna talk but I dont think I could go without worrying if people are thinking "whats up wit that guy in the corner?"

Just one quiet person's perspective.