Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectold black man vs young asian man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12908077&mesg_id=12908123
12908123, old black man vs young asian man
Posted by BigJazz, Wed Oct-07-15 09:45 AM
this is the foolishness i just witnessed:

an old black man walks up to a sandwich spot and starts talking to the black man & woman working the counter. he tells them he has x number of dollars on his ebt card and asks what kind of sandwich they can make for him for that amount. they tell him and he makes an order. he asks for his bread to be toasted. they tell him that since he's not paying cash, he can't get his bread toasted. that's the rule: no hot food.

main man asks for the owner. the owner is a young asian guy. he comes over. he's wearing jeans, a hoodie, and an Orioles cap. like any random 25 year old you'd see in the hood. he calmly explains the no hot food policy.

old head channeled the spirit of Do The Right Thing and goes into this tirade about how the guy wasn't even American and he coming over here getting free loans and starting up businesses to take advantage of black people.

the young business owner wasn't tryin to hear none of that. he said "man, i'm more American than you. i was born here, i speak better English than you, i read more than you, i'm smarter than you, and i'll work more hours today than you will for the rest of the month."

they went back & forth for a minute but that was his opening line and the shit stung.

now, i'm pro-Black like Craig Hodges. so i was torn. that's another brother right there. but he wrong as 2 left shoes and he just got chin checked. he walks away cussin trying to gather support from other people nearby. but my skin-folk aint always my kinfolk. so i ain't say a word or break my poker face. i paid for my food and bounced...