Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject5 ramblings
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12888840&mesg_id=12888866
12888866, 5 ramblings
Posted by Sepia., Fri Aug-28-15 09:20 AM
1. Apparently I've grown another inch. I feel kinda bad for the men I kept telling
they just weren't 6' every time they tried to explain being shorter, lol. Sorry, guys! You were right!

2. Fish tank drama -- the girls are gonna wind up slowly killing the one boy in there.
You know it's bad when you look at your tank and say "Come on! Fight! Whoop her ass!"
I need a blog so badly, lol.

3. I'm thinking about returning to my old job to work in a different, easier position.
It's just impossible to make enough money right now, and I just got hit with a $550 car repair bill.
It might not be so bad if my bff also gets the job (I sent him to apply this week).

4. Did I mention that I found a lump on my dog? I'm trying to be cool about it --
it's probably just a fatty lipoma. But it's always in the back of my mind
that it could be malignant. He's only 7. That's not enough time.

5. Fall is in the air! The Southern heat kills it by midday, but it's enough that
my spirits are so high right now, despite money woes. I'm so chipper (well, chipper for ME, lol).
I can't wait for next month. Too bad it's yet another fall season I can't afford cute clothes.
I am gonna hit up the military surplus store though. Utilitarian tomboy style will be in effect.