Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwas Fidel Cast... *er I mean neutered
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12888651&mesg_id=12889050
12889050, was Fidel Cast... *er I mean neutered
Posted by PG, Fri Aug-28-15 01:40 PM
sorry..

I knew you had it in you!...

I had a German Shepard as a child too.. Coal... I loved her but she was aggressive to other dogs and strangers...When we got a second dog they never got along... One morning (grade 10 math finals to be exact) the two dogs had a fight and my folks ended up taking the old dog in to the pound and given the description my folks gave they put the dog down right then and there.... I remember riding there with the dog and then getting there, realizing it wasn't even going to get a chance to be adopted, and being so upset about it.. then I was writing my exam and I was looking at my hands and I still had blood on them from breaking up the fight... I got up and walked out of the exam (fortunately my math teacher let me rewrite it)... form there I shaved my head and ran away fromm home and stayed in the woods for a few nights.. when I came back my dad shipped me off to my Mom... yeah that was one of those markers on the path of life.