Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: 19y/o is a 'sex offender' - girl he slept with ‘lied about her age’
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12875043&mesg_id=12875182
12875182, RE: 19y/o is a 'sex offender' - girl he slept with ‘lied about her age’
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Sun Aug-09-15 05:47 PM
>Maybe they're getting him for all of the ones they didn't
>get.
>
>Still tho...19 --> 13? I want to believe dude could've known.
>In my mind I think I can draw a line and 16 and say older,
>younger, or push and have a decent percentage of accuracy. But
>hell...maybe not at 19!

These days it's hard as fuck to tell, especially since little girls are now being encouraged to dress like grown ass women, complete with makeup and everything.

My 16 year old is regularly mistaken for being in her 20's and that's without the skimpy clothes and goo gobs of makeup on.

My 12 year old is always mistaken for being in high school, no less than 16-17.

My 16 year old has a (white) friend the same age that recently cut her hair short. The wife and I genuinely thought she was some 30 year old sister we hadn't met.

>
>And a brother mackin on online or via an app nowadays prolly
>would be too busy thinking 'I wonder if she's real and down'
>to be worried about 'is she totally not at least 17. Unless a
>dude has a history of cradle-robbing, logic should prevail, he
>should eat some degree of legality as a lesson (jail,
>probation, 'stay away from them young chick, mane'
>counseling), and then he should be able to get back to life as
>long as he doesn't rub elbows or anything else with younger
>chicks ever again.

Nah, she lied. Dude shouldn't have to resort to checking ID's, asking for a birth certificate and checkin passports and shit before he fucks. He doesn't need jail time or probation. If he genuinely believed that she was of legal age because of her lie then he should get off the hook.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.