Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhy would Kanan put the card there?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12872217&mesg_id=12881762
12881762, Why would Kanan put the card there?
Posted by Mahogany, Mon Aug-17-15 04:55 PM
Did Ghost drop one on him before he left? I don't think Ghost thinks that Kanan is alive.

That whole scene was the only issue I had with the finale. It makes no sense for them to be rumbling around when they both had plenty of opportunities to kill one another. Also Ghost didn't have on gloves and he dropped the gun. That's the sloppiest he's been all season.

As for the card I assumed either Lobos had someone put it there or either that was somebody's way of letting him know that Lobos had been stabbed.

Yea he needs to tell Tasha. I get why Tasha would assume that Ghost did it, but if she were to really think about it that doesn't make sense because Ghost told her that he would be back and that Kanan is the one that sent him to do it and she knows how he rolls. I feel like Ghost would've told her had he killed him and she knows that. At the end of the day it's gonna come down to Dre because he's the only one that really knows what happened...but he's good with it because I still don't know whose side he's on.

And I REALLY don't get Tommy getting back with Holly. None of that makes sense because the only reason Holly took the money was because Tommy went off on her about talking to the feds...Ghost ain't have shit to do with that but I guess he doesn't know...

They shouldvd killed Holly. I can't stand her.

>He's not sure if it's Lobos that returned the card or if it
>is Kanan. So, he has to plan for both of them being around.
>Plus, now he knows that Tommy is gonna come for his head
>because of how the young buck stepped to him on Ghost's
>behalf. And he better tell Tasha what really went down with
>Shawn or that's another thorn in his side.