Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFirst....HOW DO YOU FUCK UP WITH TASHA?!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12872217&mesg_id=12872776
12872776, First....HOW DO YOU FUCK UP WITH TASHA?!?
Posted by DVS, Thu Aug-06-15 09:17 AM
I don't give a fuck how much history Angela yaddayadda one that got away yaddayadda.....

TASHA RIDE OR DIE TO THE MOTHERFUCKING END!!!!

Plus....she's superior to Angela in every fucking way. I digress....maybe it's the "I'm tired of this 5 Star Restaurant....WHO WANTS MCDONALDS?!?" syndrome I've heard so much about.

Anyway....Tommy was/is a liability. His shit is erratic as hell w/o Holly....and Holly is opportunistic (and gone) as shit. You need a Tommy at your back when shit gets thick....and with the Lobos gone....Ghost probably gonna have to go to Milan....and we've caught glimpses of how crazy THEM fuckers are. The good money is on Tommy getting out scott free.

Please kill Angela.

Sean....this sucka for love assed nigga....lets not pretend the nigga isn't 6'25" and fine as shit (so my wife has said...numerous times)....but fucking around with his dad is gonnna get him killed. Smart money is on him bitching out and telling Ghost....and Ghost (who is actually more like a dad to him than Canaan) is gonna play him just like he does everyone else. All the love he had for that nigga Sean gonna end once he finds out him and Tasha been playing "Hide the Snake".....and knowing Tasha...she just gonna throw Sean under the bus to snipe at the nigga she REALLY loves.

Anyway....I'm interested to see how this ends....it's not perfect TV but its entertaining as shit and anytime I can see Tasha naked I'm game.

Please kill Angela

D