Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject12345.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12868458&mesg_id=12868500
12868500, 12345.
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Fri Jul-31-15 10:45 AM
one.
date went well enough but i will not be seeing dude again. nothing personal chemistry just isn't/wasn't at a level that i need it to be and i don't want to waste time trying to force anything for some diznayee. i rather be parched, quite frankly.

two.
bought my son a lunchable just now and he's eating it for breakfast. i took the cookies out and suddenly he didn't want the lunchables. until i told him he can't get the cookies until he eats the rest. he's almost done eating lol he WANTS them cookies breh

three.
pay day is today but i won't be getting my physical check until monday. i can barely contain myself. i'm going straight to get a car stereo as soon as i wake up from my post work nap on monday.

four.
somebody's tiny lil white dog was loose on my block on my way back to the crib just now. running across the street mad aimlessly (had i been driving faster i might have killed it). i stop for a second and look around and see no one who might be the owner. i was gonna pick it up but then i remembered the last time i was bit by a dog it was by one of these lil shits for dogs and i just kept it moving. hopefully it doesn't get hit by a car. i didn't feel like being the good samaritan today lol

five.
tyrese new album is flames.

five.