Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSeems like errbody gettin exposed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12866293&mesg_id=12884930
12884930, Seems like errbody gettin exposed
Posted by MeshaMeesh, Fri Aug-21-15 06:11 AM
And to believe that at won point for the future I wanted that kind of recognition on social media as an "activist".

Nah b, Ima try my best to keep my community outreach with the people who need it. No need to show off to the world, cuz that's where the issues begin. The more you're out there, the easier it is for folks to dig stuff up about you. And even if you don't have dirt, they will still try to crucify you.

Keep it sealed like Questo and Black Thought have done and continue to do (GrassROOTS is a BEAUTIFUL org). And Jay also.

But of course, when you try to keep low key, people accuse you of not doing anything or not doing "enough".

Moral of the story is: when you're in the eye of the public, no matter how many thousands of followers or supporters you have, please try your best to be true to yourself and don't do nothing shiesty. Because it will be exposed. So be genuine... And when the time comes for the common people to have the inclination to investigate, they won't find jack squat.

And receipts=bail

/rant/