Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectdude seems earnest and a tad naive. before he got the daily kos gig and
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12866293&mesg_id=12884546
12884546, dude seems earnest and a tad naive. before he got the daily kos gig and
Posted by poetx, Thu Aug-20-15 01:23 PM
was doing this strictly freelance (hell, it's still freelance), i had him on my twitter.

and more than a few ppl, self included, reached out to dude to be careful because he posts and writes under his government. so before the mike brown ish really blew up he was already getting heat and folks testing him.

since then it has only multiplied by 1000.

him, deray and netaaa got targets on their backs. (and i'm sure i'm leaving out some others).

but the thing is, he got a wife and kids. best belee they been considering everything from character assassination to the regular variety for this dude.

it is REALLY interesting watching activism take root and spread within this generation and shape and be shaped by the tools at our disposal.

on some real shit, anyone trying to put in that work better be all the way tight on they p's and q's b/c lives and reputations are on the line and online all the time, and muhfuckas are NOT pulling punches.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad