Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfeeling a few diff ways
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12866293&mesg_id=12884291
12884291, feeling a few diff ways
Posted by naame, Thu Aug-20-15 10:39 AM
1) I'm glad he does what he does regarding the police brutality stuff but I've always looked at him skeptically because he's prone to being hyperbolic about some of the incidents that may be questionable. I think we should judge him by his work and not his racial identity.

2) I always thought he was white until I saw his black kids and wife.

3) Breitbart smeared Shirley Sherrod and therefore anything that comes from their white supremacist outfit is automatically seen in a racist light. I question every piece of evidence they have regarding Shawn King's life and his family. The pictures they use, the police reports, the birth certificates, any interviews they may have done, I question them all. White supremacists have been declaring light skinned black people to be second class citizens for the past 300 years and I'm not about to feed into their thoughts on racial mixing. They don't know the half of how black people have tried to navigate this color line that they've set up.