Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhen I meet women for whom circumstances keep me from knowing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12859198&mesg_id=12862390
12862390, When I meet women for whom circumstances keep me from knowing
Posted by Atillah Moor, Fri Jul-24-15 06:28 AM
You know how sometimes you meet someone who you dig, who seems perfect, who you believe would be a great addition to your life and vice versa and who seems to dig you back only to learn that your encounter will be temporary and there is little to no chance of ever seeing this person again?

Well I do this thing where I fall into this movie/tv fantasy type of thinking where I believe there is no distance that could keep me from trying to win this person over and that some kind of long distance romance can emerge where I and this person will overcome vast odds and obstacles to ultimately run hand in hand through some non-existent,picture perfect, forsaken meadow or something.

I'm pretty sure it's just me-- most people either attract the person or get over it, me I just sulk as long as it takes feeling like life has robbed me yet again and is now rolling on the floor of creation laughing hysterically.

I have however ironed my shirt while wearing it. It was not very effective, but mildly thrilling.