Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy 5ive™
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12850304&mesg_id=12850531
12850531, My 5ive™
Posted by SuiteLady, Fri Jul-10-15 12:43 PM
314: I hate to admit it but I like where I live … for now. The arts scene here is awesome, creative, talented, and just awesome. The technology industry is booming here. We have 9 fortune 500 companies around town. Cost of living is 25% lower than most major cities. And I like my apartment. My tipsy gypsy lifestyle might be on pause for second or two.

SWA: I want to ‘get away’ for a bit but I don’t have anywhere to stay. And I am not in any way interested in visiting family. Guess I need to make my home a ‘get-away' of sorts.

Gotta Get Up: I didn’t even feel like getting out of bed this morning. It has been raining here since JUNE. Ugh! At first I was okay with it because at least it wasn’t hot, but I am over it now. OVER IT!

Arrow: I finally feel like I have some idea of what direction I want to go – this kinda relates to 314, but mostly I mean career wise.

DISC: they made us take this DISC assessment. I hate personality test. I have taken soo many over the years and none of them have really helped my life. The results of this one was really on point though. Some key statements were ---

-She likes people, but can be seen occasionally as cold and blunt. She may have her mind on project results, and sometimes may not take the time to be empathetic toward others… She may lose interest in what others are saying if they ramble or don't speak to the point. SuiteLady is not influenced by people who are overly enthusiastic. They rarely get her attention.

-Ways to Communicate with SuiteLady 1) Stick to business and let her decide if she wants to talk socially. 2) Keep at least three feet away from her. 3) Respect her quiet demeanor. 4) Read the body language, look for impatience or disapproval.

I want to print this out and put it in everybody's box!!