Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe 5ive ™
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12839596&mesg_id=12839596
12839596, The 5ive ™
Posted by Fishgrease, Fri Jun-26-15 07:51 AM
Compromise
------------

My debit card number was compromised.
I don't like the term compromised. That infers to me that there was a middle ground, an agreement made. I like robbed. Cuz that's what it was. I was robbed.

So far they got me for close to $410. It's not so much the money that's the problem. it's the fact that I had to cancel the card and now I gotta deal with cash until i receive a new one from my credit union.

I now have to drive cross town sometime to get some cash from the actual branch location only because I foolishly cut up the card right before the fraud investigator says that can still use it to access my savings account. :( Good Grief.

Gorilla Pimpin
--------------

That handsome gorilla post is tres hilarious.
Like if it doesn't get archived, it's a travesty.
This is how I see other nationalities (secretely) lustin' after the black man.

Monument Valley
---------------
I turned my girl onto this game and I don't think she's spoken to me in 3 days. She's got her iphone/ipad up to her face nonstop.
To some this may seem like a problem---it's been blissful for I haven't had to be disturbed by youtube make-up tutorials, snap chats or whatever else she finds to view at high volume levels. SHe sent me a text saying she beat the additional levels of the game this morning. I was quickly saddened by this news and slowly sulked to my desk as I made my way into work.

My goal for the day is to find her another game.

Great Wolf Lodge
---------------
They've been playin' the commercials for the Concord NC location A LOT here in Atlanta. My son has indicated he wanted to go. I'm like cool, I'll check on it and yadda yadda.

$300 a night for a rustic hotel room with free indoor water park access? PHUCK OUT OF HERE.

And the suite ain't even a suite that separates the bedroom from the rest of the room? How are me and ol' girl supposed to *cough, cough* enjoy ourselves when ya'll lil' asses are dead tired from swimmin' all day?

WE.AINT.GOING.

especially not for no $300 a night and there ain't no animal mascots, castles, magic kingdoms or television studios on the property.

GunPlay
--------

I'm listenin' to power 105.1 and the Breakfast Club is talkin' about sex time. Muhphuckas callin' in talkin' about 60 mins.
Who are y'all phuckin' and why? 25 mins max and I'm tappin' out. I don't wanna go nooooooooooooooo longer.

One girl said 2 hours. I would get up and put my clothes on and say I quit. I'm fakin' a cramp, a charlie horse, a migraine or something at the 25 min 30 second mark. I'm done. I'm clock watchin' like a mug. if you don't get yours by then---I don't know what to say.

Well I do know what to say...."Good Night".

GIMME FIVE