Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject12345.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12834636&mesg_id=12834836
12834836, 12345.
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Fri Jun-19-15 11:04 AM
one.
the kid slept in his own bed for the first time in months. still woke up several times during the night but once he calmed down he slept for a good stretch of time. this is it. no more
sleeping in the bed with mommy. i started letting him back in the bed with me when his
eczema had him scratching so hard i'd wake up to find blood all over his pillow etc but he's
gotten much better. he still gets anxious and wants to get in the bed with me but i just
had to resist and do everything i could to calm him down. he eventually gave in and went
to sleep. hopefully it will get easier with each day to the point its not a big ordeal every time.

two.
i can tell me not talking to him is starting to get to him. am i a jerk for thinking that's funny?
you can fuck with people's feelings and say shit like well i'm not emotional as an excuse but when shit don't go your way you want to pout. gtfoh. fuck your feelings.

three.
i will probably be single for the rest of my life and i'm fine with that. i've come to the conclusion that you just never really know a nigga and i don't have it in me to go through what i went through again. never did i think this is where things would end up yet here i am.

four.
i am feeling low again. i don't like this feeling and i am trying to keep it at bay as best as i can. its really tough though. but i won't stop trying. this shit can't be forever.

five.
going to the studio next week. i am excited about it. the new music we're working on is great.