Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject5 songs about Jane
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12800367&mesg_id=12800496
12800496, 5 songs about Jane
Posted by StephBMore, Fri May-08-15 11:20 AM
1. This Love
I'm really really bothered by this sudden turn of events last week. I don't even know why it bugs me so much...probably because in my mind, the real reasoning behind why my friend blocked me is not the reason he gave me. It's not the first time a friend unfollowed me, it's not the first time a friend blocked me but I really dont' believe their reasoning at all...and if I said half of what I wanted to say to this person, we wouldn't be friends anymore forever. Which is why I'm just being quiet because the anger and hurt I feel is beyond anything I have felt in years. this is bad.

2. Sunday Morning
I got my mom tickets to see Prince in Baltimore. i'm so jealous. I wanted to go but I have no way back to NYC before I have to be at work (early). And I can't call out the day, it totally sucks not having my coworkers here.

3. Harder To Breathe
To that point, as soon as my one coworker is healed and can come back to work, I'm taking a ridiculous vacation. I wanted to do a costa rica retreat but punked up about going alone. however, my girl and i are thinking miami is a good close move to make.

4. The Sun
It's nice having a friend (of the opposite sex) who you can vent to who you KNOW doesn't want anything from you. As soon as I get upset, its like he knows and sends me a text with the most ridiculous things ever.

5. Shiver
I'm going to get waxed today and I think I waited a week or two longer than I should have...which means more pain. So not excited.