Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12776673&mesg_id=12875508
12875508, ...
Posted by lfresh, Mon Aug-10-15 09:58 AM
so a group i'm in on FB a dude wrote this last week:

"How nice for Nic 'Deep Dish' Pizzolatto to go from season 1, where there were hardly any female characters (and when they were present they were weak, uninspired, hollow shells and side pieces in more than one way) to this season where there is one female lead who is sexually abused, overly cartoonish, and essentially just a reverse Caitlyn Jenner.

All the surrounding women are prostitutes, orgy participants, murder and/or rape victims, or total bitches. One even literally said the words, "Everything is fucking." I don't know that "misogynistic" is the right word because I fancy myself a misogynist and I don't want to be compared to this idiot-face but he's certainly obtuse and out of his element. Stick to writing scripts with a Glengarry Glen Ross type of cast. Or better yet, just go back to jerking off and let someone with talent write the third season of this show."

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.