Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou obviously didn't read the first fucking sentence I wrote in my post.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12765961&mesg_id=12772517
12772517, You obviously didn't read the first fucking sentence I wrote in my post.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Apr-05-15 10:10 PM
>There are survivor groups all over the internet for cults
>like the COC. All of the same issues.

Where the fuck did I argue against this? Yeah.

Read my post again.

Yeah.

Didn't happen.

But while we're at it, survivor groups? Really? Yeah, ok. I suppose every one who drinks also goes to AA too. Every one is an alcoholic, right? Every church isn't whatever
Den of psychos your friend was in, no matter how badly you want that to be true.

Taking all your money,
>abuse (both physical and emotional), years of therapy and
>support needed afterwards, broken family bonds. It's alot
>more similar than you think.

Uh, no. Sorry. You're wrong. Because , you know, I acknowledged the existence of extreme sects while you keep pretending that "extreme" sects" and "mainstream" are the same fucking thing. Most church goers don't have the experience your friend had. Sorry, best of luck to her but you're on some bullshit here.

>I'm sitting here thinking.....can't come up with one
>distinction that would seperate scientology from something
>like the COC.

Yeah. Cool story. You totally educated me.

Except.... you're comparing apples to apple trees. You're obviously not very aware of anything beyond your friend and her experience and you're clearly so super duper eager to "educate" that you don't even read what your responding to.