Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Yes.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12745204&mesg_id=12745450
12745450, RE: Yes.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Mar-09-15 10:55 AM
>No. Infertile people have become fertile.

some have, yes. and plenty have not.

have the ones who were never made fertile merely masturbated when they've had intercourse?

This is why I said
>the parts are for reproduction
>in the SPECIES. You're talking about individuals in the
>species.

okay you're talking about the whole species.

so b/c the penis is 'designed' to aid in reproduction and so is the vagina if those parts are used then sex has happened if they're not used then sex hasn't happened.

what if a male puts his penis in a female's vagina while he also has his hand in the vadge? is that sex? what if the penis is in there at the same time as some foreign object? sex? what if she's wearing an IUD that's designed to prevent any reproduction of the species? sex?

i'm asking about individuals, btw, b/c the whole species can't have sex at once. AFAIK. so i have to ask about individuals.

i can ask about multiples - if 2 males have their penis in 1 vadge - who had sex? or if 2 males are in the vadge and 2 are in the anus - which of them had sex?

We are all here because
>of the purpose of those organs in the species.

i'm here b/c my parents made a series of choices - my mom and my dad had sex and he busted a raw one all up in there when she wasn't using birth control effectively. i didn't think i'm here b/c of the purpose of body parts.

Those organs
>not working is usually
>a source of pain. The reasons why are obvious.

usually, sure. for ppl who want to reproduce it can be painful if they're unable. and now w/'clarity' they know they can't ever have sex even if their body parts function for intercourse.

>The brain is important in everything you do. Are you really
>gonna go with the
>"What if your brain doesn't work" argument? lol.

no, i didn't and i'm not.

you said sex happens when ppl use body parts designed to assist in reproducing the species. the brain is so designed. so if the brain is used in an act that looks and feels like sex and is deemed sex by most ppl, would you agree there's been sex?

>As for the rest of what you said, you don't need to have a
>sense of sight or smell (or hands for that matter)
>to use sex organs. I'm not sure what you're arguing anymore.

i'm saying that we know many body parts are used in reproduction of the species. studies have shown that females are attracted to males for reproduction in large part due to how the males smell. which means the nose is involved in reproduction.

the hands are involved in that it's pretty common for ppl to use their hands to guide the various body parts involved in intercourse. also, during child birth the hands are VERY involved. so the hands are there from the beginning of reproduction to the end. they're pretty important to the process and are designed for such usages. if the hands are involved has there been sex under your logic?