Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRight. I don't understand how people can be this fucking dumb.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12738150&mesg_id=12738345
12738345, Right. I don't understand how people can be this fucking dumb.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sat Feb-28-15 10:07 AM
Race is the fucking end all be all for some people.

We could be talking about schools in neighborhoods that haven't seen economic growth in 3 generations, but the onus isn't on the larger economy that allows such places to exist in a country of such affluence, no the problem is their race. BLACKS are just inclined towards such behavior and laziness, and that's why those schools are bad. Not all of the more proximate factors like region, population, local industry, etc.

Except Nigerians, who are black, are the most educated immigrant group, and other sub-groups of black-Americans people are often heralded as being industrious (Africans immigrants and West Indians).

Okay so it isn't race really. They really mean it's black American culture....

Except that we've have real life examples of successful African-American/Black communities and cities. Of course there are also unsuccessful ones.

But the same is true of white communities. The only actual difference is that unsuccessful white communities are dispersed in rural areas, where as successful and unsuccessful Black communities often exist within close proximity to one another(Black Picket Fences. I gotta remember what I did with that book). Think about the DMV area. There are some super poor black people there...and some super fucking wealthy, old money ones.

But no, the problem has to be with black people and their inherent blackness.

I swear this country is so fucked in the head it's almost not even worth trying to save it.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard