Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI could answer this all by saying "Facebook killed them shits"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12728248&mesg_id=12728476
12728476, I could answer this all by saying "Facebook killed them shits"
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Feb-16-15 07:13 PM
>1. Did You Go? ( why or why not) /What year?

Yep, 2012 (c/o 2002)

>2. Any hesitations/ anxieties about going?

Barely (c) Donna Goudeau

>3. Did you have any specific goals you wanted to achieve when
>you went?

Nah. I knew it wouldn't be any "I wish I coulda had you" girls there. And I didn't have anything to prove to anyone

>4. Most surprising thing that happened at your reunion?

1. Talking to 4-5 of my homegirls there...NONE of them remembered who the Prom Queen was. When I said "It was Jessica Jones" they said "you mean Jessica Hart?" and I said nook....Jones! And then someone said "wait, Jessica Jones signed in....*looks around*..OH...her????"

2. It was 25 Black guys, 25 Black girls in my graduating class of like 365. At the reunion...only about 40 people came in total....9 of the Black girls came....I was the ONLY Black guy to come back.

>5. Any disappointments?

See #2 above...the fact that I was the only Black guy, and that only 40 people came.

>6. Learned anything about yourself before/during/after your
>reunion?

Nah...just found it interesting that everyone there knew about my DJing, mainly thru Facebook. I think many of us feel like people ignore what we post, and if they don't *like* it, we feel they didn't see it.

>7. Anybody Blew up you didn't expect?

Nahh

>8. Anybody fell off you didn't expect?

Nah

>9. Were you where you wanted to be in life at the time of your
>reunion?

Never really thought of it much. I had assumed I may be married, but I wasn't, and most folks weren't. Also, I was SHOCKED to talk to a few White folks who I didn't really know, and find out that they had struggled in the job market just like most of my friends had. I always felt rich White kids would have it all handed to them.

>10. Were you more motivated after your reunion?

Ehhhh, nah

>11. High School Sweetheart? How did that turn out?

Never had one. One girl I had a tiny crush on was there, and still looked cute, but I ain't say anything.