Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti understand why
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12727768&mesg_id=12728095
12728095, i understand why
Posted by imcvspl, Mon Feb-16-15 10:47 AM
but following doctors i could have lost a child.

and my belief isn't unfounded. in fact when i talk to the doctors and they are telling me that i need to vaccinate, they will also admit that my rationale is sound.

everyone is talking about fear of death from measles, while the things that are actually killing babies go ignored. it's really fucking disgusting. the misrepresentation of facts is so typical for how we work. but people have selective memories about shit. yeah don't trust the media hype around x, y and z. but mention babies dying and it's gotta be true.

and i'm not denying the fact that there are tons of measles deaths every year around the globe, but the attribution *soley* on the lack of immunizations is bullshit.

but i should probably fall back at this point because like i started with it's not something i can win.

folk can update databses, say they wouldn't want to play with my kids, feign punching out my wife, call child services etc. fact still remains my childs recovery is in no small part due to the fact that my child was not immunized.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."