Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAs of late, I'm enjoying FOB a lot more
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12718882&mesg_id=12736592
12736592, As of late, I'm enjoying FOB a lot more
Posted by luvlee2003, Thu Feb-26-15 10:43 AM
So far, I love all of the characters on FOB. There's a zaniness to all of the characters thats nice. Eddie is a know-it-all, which many kids that age are. He reminds me of myself and many of my friends from middle school.

I realized a few weeks ago that i kind of hate the dad from Blackish. He annoys me and I don't find the actor attractive enough to justify how the character acts. He's just so over the top I find myself exhausted after watching it. The bright spots (Deon Cole, the youngest kids) just get overshadowed for me. If they were trying to make a larger point about narcissism (like the characters from It's Always Sunny) it would be more enjoyable for me. But i think he's just supposed to be this self-centered, yet lovable guy. Either way, its starting to feel like more of a chore watching Blackish for me.

Since Empire has been on I've been watching it live and getting to Blackish on Hulu later on in the week.