Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOn holiday with a group of hot girls around me....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12696388&mesg_id=12696891
12696891, On holiday with a group of hot girls around me....
Posted by TheAlbionist, Tue Jan-13-15 10:49 AM
When I was about 18 my girlfriend at the time and I went away to Spain with a group of her mates... we went to separate schools, so I'd had a trip with my guy friends and she didn't want to go away without me, so I tagged along on theirs on the proviso that I was chauffeur for the duration.

I'd booked a big 7-seater to ferry everyone around in... anyway, we get to the airport and rock up to the car-rental desk only to find out I should've phoned ahead to my bank, because they blocked my card as soon as the transaction tried to go through. Then I get told I have to provide a credit card (only had a debit card) in order to secure the car. We're all standing around wondering a) how the fuck we're going to get out of the airport and b) how the fuck we're going to get ANYWHERE for the rest of the trip. I'm gradually going a deeper shade of crimson as I realise that I've entirely failed 6 beautiful women.

At that point, a dude (late 30s at a guess) skips the queue and offers me HIS card for it all. He let me pay him in cash for the outstanding amount and we exchanged addresses and phone numbers in case I had an accident and ended up costing him more (I didn't, thankfully).

The saddest bit is I lost his details at some point during the trip. That guy deserved the biggest thankyou present in human history... I can only hope his wife gave him the Good Samaritan level goods that night.