Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI can't tell my best office prank story, because it would get me fired
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691978&mesg_id=12693724
12693724, I can't tell my best office prank story, because it would get me fired
Posted by KosherSam, Thu Jan-08-15 03:48 PM
so instead I'll talk about the time I was fresh out of college and working for a coupon magazine as a sales assistant.

we had our territory, and I basically drove around all day going to strip malls to try and set up appointments for my rep.

But fast forward to December, and they have the annual holiday party / sales meeting in Lancaster PA. Reps from all over the country go there, and aside from the sales meetings, it was basically 4 days of drunkenness. I was drunk at a few of the meetings too.

many of the sales reps are single moms, because the job offers plenty of flexibility since you're basically making your own hours.

we were chilling in this one woman's room, and drinking scotch, and next thing you know, one of them pulls out a joint and we all get high.

Next thing you know, I'm walking someone back to their room at the end of the night. Wound up making out fairly heavily with a 47 year old (I was 22).