Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSupervisor and co-worker secret relationship blown up!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691978&mesg_id=12692155
12692155, Supervisor and co-worker secret relationship blown up!
Posted by BKDominican, Wed Jan-07-15 01:09 PM
I once worked at an employment placement center in Brooklyn. My supervisor was a really good looking Guyanese woman. She must have been maybe 38-39 at most. She was about 5' 6" and had a track star's physique. She was razor sharp and really cool. I worked as a job developer and shared an office with two other guys. One older gentleman who was the "OG Cat Daddy" at the office, and a young handsome former college football wide out. OG Cat Daddy knew all the office gossip and was REALLY good at getting students placed. We always had new clients walk in sometimes dressed up for an interview.

One day I get to work and there is a very well dressed older gentleman siting in a chair and I assumed that he was a client. The Older Man is GRILLING the Football Player dude HARD!!!!!! After a while Guyanese supervisor comes around and speaks to him in private and he leaves. Three weeks later, supervisor quits her position and we find out that she was having an affair with the football player and they used to have sex in the office early before everyone arrived. He would then bounce to a nearby shopping mall and window shop to kill time. They got caught by a security camera that no one knew was working and a director that came in early to complete a report and overheard them. Apparently she even took football player to her house and they got it on in her bed and they left evidence" that led the "client" to confront her wife and her boyfriend at the job!

This was all confirmed to me about two years later by football player himself.