Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: tell me a crazy work-related story
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691978&mesg_id=12692061
12692061, RE: tell me a crazy work-related story
Posted by JazMean, Wed Jan-07-15 12:26 PM
A female co-worker of mine basically stalked a male co-worker of mine until he eventually broke down and started dating her (mainly so that she could financially take care of him). She gave him an ultimatum of marrying her or leaving, so he saves up $200, buys a ring and they go to the courthouse. Everyone in the company side eyes him because the lady is a certified maniac, especially when she isn't on her meds.

3 months after the wedding, he's a no show to work and she comes in with a bruised face showing her coworkers on some "Look what he did to me!!!! He's a monster!!!" ...she takes him back and pretty much tells her co-workers to mind their business. At this point the male co-worker is saying he wants to leave her, but the way his finances are set up... O_O

6 months after the wedding, he beat her up again, he gets arrested and she's in the hospital. She files a restraining order. Everyone think's he's finally going to get terminated, he was out of work for a month and a half because of the restraining order. Somehow she contacts him and says "I will retract everything if you come back to me, if not you going to jail for a long time nigga!" O_O...of course he says he'll go back, she retracts her statements and lifts the restraining order. He's back at work like nothing happened.

12 months after the wedding, again he beats her up badly. He's arrested again and this time she's in the hospital for a week. Apparently he took a plea deal and is locked up for 2 years (he's still in jail). I think she was trying to make things work while he was in jail because she still wore the ring. Eventually she divorced him and now talks shit about him every chance she gets.

We all knew we were getting laid off and getting a great severance package, the guy was saying as soon as he got his package he was taking all his shit and moving to Vegas without telling her O_O...but he was fired before the official layoff.