Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRecent Dreams:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12686941&mesg_id=12687063
12687063, Recent Dreams:
Posted by Kira, Tue Dec-30-14 11:49 AM
I woke up in 2010 in my apartment and had to figure out what to do with my life from that point forward.

---

I got hunted by a Hawaiian cougar as soon as I got off the plane. I'm walking through the airport and bump into this pristine mature woman. We chop it up and by chance head to the same cab. She's trying to save money because hotels on Kauai are expensive. For some strange reason we keep running into each other at various destinations. Long story short we vibe, frolick, and her family asks me to join them. The dream was cool until that point, after that it became a nightmare because they asked me to join their family.

---

Finally, I sat in an internet cafe chilling only to hear sirens get closer. Next thing I know a window pops up saying I'm falsely accused of a crime and need to leave out of the backdoor. My name is plastered across social media before I reach my apartment. OKP going HAM with the whole first page summarized in the never heard of him posts. Quickly pack everything, run out the apartment, jump on the roof, and receive a text message telling me grab the ladder on the helicopter. A rogue organization decided to force me to join them and fake my death. Now I'm in that traitor the movie mixed with fast and furious lifestyle. It was a great experience minus the fake death branded a traitor lifestyle.