Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectnot really
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12680533&mesg_id=12680568
12680568, not really
Posted by Calico, Fri Dec-19-14 11:53 AM
i went to this eatery/ hang spot with my boys in college once and it was so packed we couldn't sit together, so i sat with this big table of people i didn't know...the woman on the far end of the table immediately caught my eye, but i couldn't get to her, so i ended up asking about her to this woman who was also fine and sitting beside me...she didn't know ole girl, but we struck up a nice lil convo that kinda went off and on all night...

my boys saw parts of this and were surprised i didn't get her #...i'm like "nah, i asked about her peoples first, so that's kinda outta line", even though after we talked i DID want the #....these fools convince me to ask and i do, but she states the same reasoning i gave for me not getting the #...i just laughed and we kept choppin it up...

i saw her like 2-4 more times in the next two months and everytime she was mad cool and super excited to see me, but i never asked for the # again