Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy biggest beef with Cold Truth is that he takes this stuff WAAAAY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12677955&mesg_id=12678395
12678395, my biggest beef with Cold Truth is that he takes this stuff WAAAAY
Posted by FLUIDJ, Wed Dec-17-14 01:38 PM
too seriously. And that's very much his prerogative....but he'll fall for obvious trolling and take it as a personal attack and the troll is instantly his sworn enemy for life. In general though, he keeps his vitreol laser focused on the people he's identified as enemies....and for the most part, the majority of them seem to be folks that were outright hazing him or trolling him or directly shit talking to him at some point in time or another.

He makes valid points about a lot of subjects just like you and everybody else here does. It just so happens that a lot of the points he makes mirror my own beliefs for whatever reason. Him and Deejboram, and some others. A common theme I THINK i'm seeing is that we're all married with child/children....maybe that colors each of our individual takes on race relations and society a little more thus putting us in parallel on many topics....who knows?

>this.
>
>and i think i'll remember this exchange for a while.

likewise. I don't want to be anybody's nemesis or sworn enemy on here. I think ultimately we're ALL of like-mind.

>but as i return to the rest of these posts around - im
>reminded just how out of pocket cold truth is.
>
>and as respectfully as you approached me about this i think
>you should be reaching out to him as well.
>
>his shit is kind of bananas in terms of lack of respect.
>
>im not personally offended, but the reality is when some of
>the 'real' crazies (not the fake crazies like me and you)
>actually run into other 'real' crazies, the shit isn't going
>to end well.
>
>he's probably even lucky that im so well-adjusted. is that
>even worth typing?
>
>what do you think of that?

I guess it boils down to; his type of crazy is more obvious and understood by the masses for the most part...and the wild WILD shit he says, like hoping you die in some kinda crazy incident, is typically directed at only you and Bin for whatever reason.... I don't even know how to approach that... also...because his platform isn't something I relate to and identify with (Blackness and the progress/upliftment of Black people is mine), I don't really feel a push to address it like i've addressed it with you.