Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecteveryone at my job is fed up...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12677955&mesg_id=12678302
12678302, everyone at my job is fed up...
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Dec-17-14 12:47 PM
like legit sick and tired of my supervisor...and so today we have our Secret Santa/PotLuck (which turned into a "snacks only" thing) and half of us didn't get gifts so at lunch we have to run out and buy gifts. but i'm so glad i didn't get my boss because last year she gave my gift to another one of my coworkers and pretended she bought it. like...why. but i was anonymous with her so oh well.

i was really slack on applying for PhD programs. The main school I wanted, I let the date come and go. Like terrible. However, I wrote up an essay and request for a grant. The grant will allow me to take a specialized Cancer epi class at this school, where I can get in good for with the teachers, but it's helpful to me because its' cancer epi stats, so that's dope.

but there are times when my mind drifts to writing and working on books/novels, and I hooked up one of my friends with a synopsis and outline of a book we want to do, and i'm hoping he can really get this up and going...cuz all i need is like one chance and i will let everything else go.

my period faked me out this month...it came a whole week late, which means it will come during my birthday trip next month. which pisses me off. like really...I will still go hard but you can't just fall asleep after sex with your period in a hotel.