Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12677955&mesg_id=12678151
12678151, ...
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Wed Dec-17-14 11:28 AM
...trying to get my mind right to start internet begging aka crowd funding. waiting until after the holidays and closer to tax season to do it. but we need it to get our next album off the ground for real.

...speaking of which the EP has gotten great reviews from folks who have heard it..but not enough people heard it. i know it just dropped but i need more people to hear it.

...gonna buy that d'angelo cd today. first time buying a cd since distant relatives (nas/damien marley). my hype for this album is so subdued though. everyone i know (and then some) love the album so i'm confident i will like it but i won't really be excited for real until i hear it. i literally gave up on dude. didn't really care to listen to whatever throw aways he was dropping over the years. but this is an event. i'm here for it.

...i have been watching my son play in the mirror for the last 15 minutes. that kid is a riot.