Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have the next 2 months off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12677955&mesg_id=12678086
12678086, I have the next 2 months off
Posted by Mahogany, Wed Dec-17-14 11:04 AM
We just found out a week ago and Im super excited. So far I'm going to ghana, la and road tripping it up to toronto. Usually I say I'm gonna do something like this and never do it, but I can afford it so I'm going in fuck it. Had the opportunity to go meet a friend in Thailand next week but Imma chill lol

This is the plus side of not having kids.

Fuck it I may consider my inner ratchet Black girl and add mia to the list lol Fuck it.

I gotta buy this fool a christmas gift. I can't remember the last time I had to buy a guy a gift. Idk if I should go the thoughtful route or just get some cologne/polo etc. I had an idea to make him a "nigga survival kit" full of hennesy (white if I can find it), weed toys, beard butter, a crown royal bag full of goodies, a gift certificate for a massage some condoms and handcuffs for the happy ending ;-) and whatever else i can think of

I thought that would be fun but idk..we'll see. I'm just happy that things are good with us. I'm dying to see what he got me.

What I do know is that my ass is leaving my gift in the car until I get mines just in case I gotta downgrade the gift lol yes I'm petty as hell lolol