Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: good and where are those politicians at who u worked with at high levels
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12665994&mesg_id=12666514
12666514, RE: good and where are those politicians at who u worked with at high levels
Posted by ChanEpic, Wed Dec-03-14 08:46 PM
Yes black people voted for Obama but to make real change it has to be consistent which is why I said vote each and every time. I keep saying this but I'll say it again, voting, consistently, should be a part of a bigger plan. A plan that begins with finding solidarity between people like you and me about how to go about things. I don't trust government to solve my problems I don't approve of what's happening to people who look like me, shit I've been profiled, stopped and frisked and all that so I think it's going to take a WHOLE LOT of us doing a whole lot of things to overcome what happens in this culture.
To answer your question though, the elected officials I worked for and with stood wherever the people with the most money and the people most likely to vote wanted them to be on any issue.