Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDo you live in the U.S.???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12660888&mesg_id=12661922
12661922, Do you live in the U.S.???
Posted by Brownsugar, Wed Nov-26-14 10:57 PM
***If so, have do you know that Black on Black crime is outrageous??? Blacks killing Blacks in the U.S. every day for absolutely nothing??? I think we really need to stop the violence amongst each other....

>>>but African American's first must start
>>to love and respect each other before we can expect others
>to
>>respect us...Just my own personal opinion :-) :-) :-) !!!

>If you do, I'd have to question why you believe your statement
>above to be true.
>And how does any of this address what is going on currently?

***First of all, African Americans don't get out and vote like everybody else. (When I speak of African Americans, I am not talking about all AA's but a lot of AA's).

>How does it relate to police brutality? Looks more like a
>typical deflection tactic to me. "Oh we don't deserve
>respect, every other people act better than us"... blah blah
>blah more brainwashed bs.

***African Americans don't attend their neighborhood council meetings and don't show any concern about their community until something happens to one of their own. Then they just sit and talk about the shit amongst each other as to why nothing is being done about the killings in their community. We have the power to control our own communities by being vocal at council meetings and expressing the need to have more police protection. We have the power to vote politicians out of our community that we feel are not listening and full filling their needs in their communities. You can't tell me that I am lying about this because I have attended a lot of meetings in my own neighborhood and you are lucky to see any African Americans at these meetings. Their is mostly Whites, Hispanics and a few other Black people like Africans & Jamaicans and other Island Blacks.

A lot of races of people feel that we don't give a damn about each other. The stereotype is that all we do is get high and have babies by a lot of different men...a lot of times this is true. AA's give their local politicians total power by not participating in meetings and discussions about their neighborhoods. You can believe that the police talk about AA's very badly and they can get away with it. I have never heard the police say anything myself but I do know people that see AA's getting loud, clowning in the streets, selling drugs and stealing anything that is not nailed down and I heard some AA's say that the police say, "I wish I could line all of their Black asses up and put bullets in everyone of them" or they might come to a Black crime scene and sarcastically say, "Oh...None of 'em got killed???...what a waist of time". In other words, the majority of us don't care about each other and the other people don't give a fuck about us.

I already answered the question about protests and I said in so many words, that sometimes you can get results from peaceful protest and sometimes, violence in high volumes is the only way to be heard. If we stuck together and took control of our neighborhoods, the police and politicians would have more fear and respect for us, but since we don't, they feel that they can do us however they feel like doing us and get away with it.

I am always on alert when it comes to discrimination amongst Blacks nowadays and way back in the past. We have come far as Black people through Black people but things should be better. I feel that the riots of the MLK days did bring about a change and opened doors for Black people. We have come up and have been able to get better education, jobs and better places to live easier than we did before the MLK riots. Back then Blacks did stick together more than they do now. WTF happened??? Looks like the "crack-rock" epidemic really made a change for the worse in our community. Back in the 80's they came up with a brilliant idea to put crack-rock in the hands of young Blacks and allow them to sell these drugs right outside of their homes, they gave niggers easy access to guns. Niggers followed the master plan, instead of grasping the student loans provided for us and getting educated, we chose the quick money route and ruined a lot of our communities. There is more Black women on drugs than ever before. Some Blacks did benefit and come up during the crack-rock epidemic and used money and business skills that they learned in the streets and became very wealthy, especially rappers. Now, a poor drug dealer is lucky to be able to buy a good mountain bike and ride it, they can't even afford hoopties, their block range has been cut tremendously and they can't make the money they used to so AA's have become more stupid and violent than ever before...

Now...If you find any lies or untruths in this post...Please let me know :-) :-) :-) !!!
>