Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject1. i don't care.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12500318&mesg_id=12752788
12752788, 1. i don't care.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Mar-16-15 12:06 PM
2. the main ppl making noise about this are Republicans who were never going to vote for her anyway.

3. Hillary's main opponent is voter apathy among the Democratic base.

4. she really needs key Democrats like Presidents Clinton and Obama to stump for her and get THEIR supporters to turn out for her. not b/c they like her but b/c they'd rather have her in the WH than the Republican challenger. they need the base voters to wake the fuck up and get over their hurt feewings about her and vote not b/c they like her but b/c she's better for the nation than the Republican.

5. but i personally don't care that she used a private email server for professional purposes while at State. i also don't care that she may have deleted much of that email before turning over the remainder. i don't care that she won't turn over the server itself for inspection. i don't care if there are damaging professional email messages among those that were deleted.

6. i will vote for the Democrat who wins the Dem primary even if s/he or actually insults my mama on national television. i do not give a fuck about my personal feelings about the Democrat who wins the primary. fuck my feelings - my vote is about choosing the candidate who is best for the nation. that candidate is the Democrat, period.