Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthe accepted it b/c these are the last days and times.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12464171&mesg_id=12464295
12464295, he accepted it b/c these are the last days and times.
Posted by SoWhat, Fri May-30-14 02:33 PM
or he accepted it b/c the spirit of gender confusion is upon him and he needs prayer.

or he accepted it b/c he didn't want to cower to the bullying that's plagued him since 6th grade and he wanted to show those who sought to shame him that being an effeminate boy is nothing to be ashamed of or that at least HE isn't ashamed of it and so he wanted to throw that shade they tried to throw right back at them by embracing the title and not running from it. yes, he could've just gone w/the king nomination and made a different point. he chose this one.

if he were my son i'd be proud of him and i'd take this move as an indicator that i raised him right. i'd support him to the fullest however he decided to handle the nomination issue. and i'd want him to know that i love him w/o regard for how masculine or effeminate he is. especially since so much of the world around him will give him grief for being himself i'd want him to know that nothing he chooses to do w/his masculinity or effeminity would change my love for him. if i had any problems w/this i'd keep that to myself and not show it to him. b/c my discomfort w/his effeminity would be MY problem, not his. b/c there's nothing wrong w/my son being femme.