Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThese seasons are too far apart because I be forgetting everything
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13378115&mesg_id=13386625
13386625, These seasons are too far apart because I be forgetting everything
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Jun-01-20 10:25 AM
I couldn't figure out how many seasons ago they broke up. I think Lawrence has had his swagger back for a minute no?

He didn't get a job until after she cheated on him? The old sitting on the couch Lawrence seems soooo long ago to me.

You know, this show reminds me of friends who keep getting back together and it makes you wonder how much what they had was special versus they find that other person comfortable, familiar and they are always available when you are.

I can't front, I don't think I could ever get over someone doing me dirty when I am at my lowest point. I could try but it would always be there in the back of my mind, especially when I at my highest points and it's all good.

That's the problem with early relationships, someone could really be the right one for you but you can blow it all because you have so much learning you have to do before you become a good partner.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"