Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI agree and I’ve been so bored during the “quarantine” I went back and...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13378115&mesg_id=13386029
13386029, I agree and I’ve been so bored during the “quarantine” I went back and...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu May-28-20 07:50 PM
watch season 1-3 and despite their issues Molly has been ride or die for Issa the whole time.

Molly was #TeamLawrence and tried to tell Issa not to fuck up her relationship with Daniel and she was right. And people were on Molly for sending Nathan away on Issa’s birthday but when Molly tried to run interference with Daniel when he showed up at Issa’s fundraiser when Lawrence was there people were clapping lol.

She treated Issa to a Moroccan evening when Issa couldn’t afford to go. Paid Issa to run errands for when Issa was broke, drove her back to LA from Malibu to see Lawrence and sat with her on the couch outside with a bottle of wine but he was gone. Took Issa to the Last Dragon shoeing for her birthday lol. Encouraged her when Issa was depressed about her professional situation but people try to insinuate that Molly was “jealous” of her lol.

Issa on the other hand used Molly, Lawrence, Daniel, Nathan, Condola, Mr Gaines lol...pretty much everybody she comes in contact with lol