Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectVan ep wit pub fulla whytefolk in leiderhosen=scarier than teddy p tho
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13246029&mesg_id=13249440
13249440, Van ep wit pub fulla whytefolk in leiderhosen=scarier than teddy p tho
Posted by Riot, Mon Apr-09-18 07:42 PM
u coulda just rushed that frail ninja anytime the gun was lowered

but i wont dissect too much, cuz in real life every scene woulda played out a million different ways than what they showed

but i liked it. some good commentary on MJ & the price of fame, tho not enough really there for all the 500 word fake analyses that are floating around.

on the actual story as presented, dude wanted to stage a home invasion of a 'crazed fan' that would kill benny and steal his famous piano. blocked the uhaul so darius will bring the piano downstairs but teddy can stop/kill the fan before he leaves the house with it.
would also explain the drop of blood, to make sure darius is connected to the piano and benny's murder/teddy's fight (whoever's blood it was).

DG kept sounding like smokey robinson tho, lol. it was throwing me off

good tv overall. i stopped trying to 'figure the show out' or make it be what i wanted it to be sometime during season 1, when folk (especially on here) was creaming after every ep and i would barely laugh.

U MAD?