Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJust finished this and loved it......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13236769&mesg_id=13239732
13239732, Just finished this and loved it......
Posted by mellowboogie, Mon Mar-05-18 07:14 AM
I didn't really understand KJ's character and she annoyed me.
Regina King was AMAZING and should get accolades for this role. I was waiting to see a role where the grieving of loosing a child is realistic. In other shows they just seems to get over it so quickly. Her pain was palpable.
Fish was another great character I loved to watch and I thought the acting by everyone was brilliant, especially Diangelo who completely convinced me of his malice.

Only critic would be that certain scenes dragged and I felt the series could have been wrapped up in 8 episodes.

------- SPOILER ALERT -------

I liked the ending because, in the end, that's reality right? Police don't do real time and I felt another ending would not have been a real representation.

THe fucking dog.... Fish could have promised Nadine he'd get her the dog and she wouldn't have had to slip out. I also don't like how that was just left without questions in the end; making me hope for a season 2 when they get those fuckers for her death.

All in all, a great show. Would defo check for season 2