Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMatters to the extent of you can only stand to watch it for a short time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13221398&mesg_id=13221673
13221673, Matters to the extent of you can only stand to watch it for a short time
Posted by FLUIDJ, Thu Dec-21-17 09:28 AM
until it becomes not so good anymore....or not entertaining to you.

>you've never enjoyed anything that didn't relate to your
>demo?

TV series are a little different for me than movies or music I guess. A movie, you watch it, digest it, and you're done with it in an hour or two. Same with music. The entire plot/story/message is laid out short and sweet for the most part.

TV series are much more drawn out by design. You kind of build a relationship with them. I don't usually enjoy a T.V. series that doesn't draw me all the way in with something that I care to find out what happens next. I see these are more TV series than sitcoms. Sitcoms are kind of one-offs IMO that I don't necessarily have to see in progression in order to consume and enjoy.

Insecure didn't hold my interest beyond a few episodes. It was a good show, just not for me.

I'm def. going to see what this new stuff she's coming out with has to offer, but I fear it's going to have the same result that Insecure did.

Sorry, that's the best way I can explain it.

>just curious cuz i see alotta people say things like this...no
>snark
none taken.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."