Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyep
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13161078&mesg_id=13161180
13161180, yep
Posted by wluv, Wed May-31-17 12:09 PM
So a fishing buddy of mine and i went fishing last Tuesday night and we got on the topic of his babymama that passed a few years ago. I grew up around his younger brother who was my age and me and him just started getting tight a couple years ago through fishing. So he's explaining how he and his babymama would fight all the time but he really loved her and eventually she took a downward spiral in the drug game and got murdered. So he starts telling me how promiscuous she was and started rattling off names of mutual ppl we know he think fked her. He pulled out her picture and i immediately recognized her as someone i hit also. Couldn't say sht but that was an awkward as hell moment.

Cant wait to pay off these student loan because they are a pain in the ass. Im thinking about taking out some equity in the house and pay them off but i dont want a higher mortgage. im going to have to weigh things out and investigate my options.

I want to get my investment game up within the next year. I think i want to learn the stock market more and possibly buy some stock soon. I really need to more focus on my retirement planning which is still a ways away but i still need to do something now.