Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttrump (drumpf) is the beyonce of politics
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12986733&mesg_id=12986733
12986733, trump (drumpf) is the beyonce of politics
Posted by godleeluv, Fri Mar-11-16 11:44 PM
and I would possibly vote for him IF he was honest.

the good in trump is that he is an organizer. he knows how to fix issues. he sees a problem and knows how to get a solution for it. but the solution isn't him, its his organizing of people who are qualified to fix the issue. if he would just admit that he is a good leader because he knows how to put the right people in place instead of acting like he know everything himself, I could respect him more. But he wont be honest. and he is a socialite. which means he has to be seen and heard everyday. and the media is feeding into his addiction to limelight. I blame media and Donald really. because he needs his fix and they give it to him.

why, because he is a white male. when ben carson said muslims were radicals and generalized it, we quickly told him that was wrong. when Donald, a white man who is rich says it, all these people rally behind it and try to clean it up. and because he is a socialite, he is loving all the attention.to the people that see the good in Donald, like me, but deny his flaws to the point they want to see him elected (not like me) I say, please look at the truth. this man is not fit to be president. he is fit to stir things up.

my fear is when he is not elected there will still be an aftermath because our regular Donald trump fix will be over and then what will we have? business as usual. I used to watch conspiracy theory videos and think, that wont happen here. martial law wont happen here...but now I see where it is possible extreme people on both sides could be used to voicing their opinion and it be rationalized and then there will be a lull and people will want to scratch that itch again. my fear is what will happen when Donald trump doesn't win. more than what will happen if he wins.

oh and to the beyhive

you might not understand this but sometimes beyonce has a song that comes out and I don't like it, and I think no one is gonna like this. but then its played every three or 4 minutes and eventually it grows on you.

that's the reason for my post title. in no way do I feel beyonce supports trump.

I'm just making the comparison for the reason of how media and oversaturation can benefit the person putting it out there. because if you validate things by giving it play, it makes people think, why don't I like this, ,maybe I should? which is something I equate to beyonces music. but truthfully. I do not dislike her, as I do not dislike trump. I think both can be dangerous, but of course I think the presidency is way more dangerous if in the hands of a socialite.
... Oh, and i sing too!