Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Christmas Sweepstakes post: There are a ton right now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12927959&mesg_id=12927959
12927959, The Christmas Sweepstakes post: There are a ton right now
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-13-15 11:29 AM
For those that don't know, i'm the Sweepstakes Queen. I don't enter them as much as I used to, but from 2004 -2007, i won ALOT of shit, including 3 trips (1 to Japan), a 46 inch HDTV, sports tickets, cash, gift cards etc

anyway, this time of year is the best cuz there are SO many Christmas ones. If you see them when you're out and about in malls, stores etc, enter them.

this is the site i use: www.online-sweepstakes.com. it's free. you can see sweeps by category and enter them. i subscribe to the website for $30/year to access premium sweeps (because i've won so much from that site that i feel its the least i can give back LOL), but it's not necessary to do that. there are plenty that may interest you that you don't need to pay to see. an aside: that site has the happiest message boards you will ever see in your life...everybody is just posting about amazing shit they have won...cars, trips etc. it's crazy. and inspiring. nobody is mad at anyone LOL

3 important tips:

1. entering sweeps generates some spam. use a separate email account for when you enter sweeps and set up a filter on that account with the words "congratulations" and "winner". that way if you do win something, it's easier to find the notification

2. make sure to uncheck any pre-checked opt-in boxes on the entry form, which will help cut down on newsletter spam

3. all sweeps have a "no purchase required" rule. so even if something seems like you have to buy something to enter, you really don't...read the official rules and it will tell you how to enter without purchasing anything. often times it may required that you send an email to the sweeps or mail an SASE...most people don't take the time to do that (including me) so technically your odds of winning are even better if you do.

if you have any questions, reach out. i've won alot of stuff so I like spreading the joy.

d