Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: 11
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12849686&mesg_id=12850022
12850022, RE: 11
Posted by RobOne4, Thu Jul-09-15 05:36 PM
one time in HS I had this old lady hit on me. Im talking 50's. I was 16 working at my first job making pretzels in the mall. She came up with her daughter asking for the manager because her daughter wanted to turn in a job application. Her daughter was college age. I told them I was in charge but didnt make any hiring decisions but would pass the application along to my boss. Daughter was like cool mom lets go. Mom was like so have you been here long I've never seen you before? Leaning over the counter and smiling all flirty like. I was like ummm yeah a year or so. Oh wow I would have remembered you. At that point I was like WTF! Then she asked if I was full time. I said nah part time I go to school. Which college do you go to? Chaffey? Cal Poly? One is a JC the other is a 4 year. I was like nah Montclair High. She was like OH YOURE IN HIGH SCHOOL?! So she starts talking to me about graduation. I was like this horny ass woman. I was like nah Im a junior. Daughter jumps in and says mom that is gross and walks away. Mom follows her. I just sat there processing what the fuck just happened.