Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: he a goof.increasing his statistical output dont make him less of a goof
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12805887&mesg_id=12806350
12806350, RE: he a goof.increasing his statistical output dont make him less of a goof
Posted by murph71, Fri May-15-15 12:36 PM
Yeah...GOOF doesn't = wack....

BAMMA doesn't = wack....

I'm going to be real here. When Howard was with the Magic I thought he was pretty good but I was not a fan. In fact, I'm still not THAT much of a fan...Centers r a dying breed and he happens to be around during a time when the position is a joke...

But the hate that Howard has received since his time with the Lakers has been over the top. People are projecting their own dislike of dude and mixing it up with the facts....

That fact that u said he's increasing his statistical output says it all...lol....When that BAMMA ASS BAMMA was healthy he was putting up 20 and double figure rebounds in his sleep....

Just saying....I get that Howard is a goofy fuck. But he's a goofy fuck that when healthy is the best big man in the game on both sides of the floor....