Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12796355&mesg_id=12800090
12800090, RE: lol
Posted by ummah1421, Thu May-07-15 07:53 PM
>you said "only white people" do this stuff. i just gave you an example of a brown muslim who did exactly the same.

- first of all he did not have a $10,000 competition of drawing of the Prophet Muhammad. His cartoons were those of tolerance not bigotry. You need to go check them out.

>many muslims have threatened him with death because of it.

- live in the USA not the UK

>on one show he appeared on - which i severely doubt you'd watch - two young brown muslims were wearing a t shirt with the prophet mohammad emblazoned on the front to show that they were not offended.

- post the link, most likely I wont be offended either

>maajid, who was sat next to them, backed them all the way.

- i'm sure it was not putting the prophet muhammad in a derogatory light like you love to do.

>has the white man somehow infected these brown muslims with his "mental illness," as you called it?

- again, what does this have to do with anything? was the t-shirt of the prophet muhammad in a derogatory light? post the link.

do not try to justify your hatred by trying to act like its no big deal when all you have done is attempt to exacerbate the situation through out this entire post. The prophets chillin' together is one thing. having a competition to see who can disrespect the prophet muhammad because you are mad muslims had a conference revering him is another.

but then again, no matter how much I explain it you are not equipped to understand.