Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSplit the pie 5 ways...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12690005&mesg_id=12690028
12690028, Split the pie 5 ways...
Posted by Marbles, Mon Jan-05-15 11:58 AM
I'd eat item 1 without any limits. I wouldn't ask or consider her at all if I wanted it due to her dietary restriction.

Item 2 is her thing. I wouldn't eat any of that unless she offered it to me. Since I get all of item 1, I feel it's fair to let her take all of item 2.

Item 3 is a free-for-all. Either of us should be able to go for this one without regard for anyone else.

Item 4 is same as item 1. If she doesn't like it, I don't feel bad going for broke.

Item 5 is hers too. If I really don't care that much, then she can have it. Plus it's her 2nd favorite.

Generally, we offer each other our goodies even if we know it's not the other's favorite. And if it's something that I kinda like but she absolutely loves, I may take a bite. But I'd let her have free reign over it.

I think they way this will go down is gonna be different for different couples based on their personalities, chemistry and the way they deal with each other. But the answers could be an interesting insight into how we view our relationships.